- Lecture Series on Chemical Weapons
- Opinion Piece in Lëtzebuerger Land
- Malte Göttsche Honoured with Nuclear-Free Future Award
- Presentation at Lecture Series on Effective Altruism
- NVD at the IAEA Symposium on International Safeguards
- NVD at International Conferences
- Interview on Deutschlandfunk Kultur
- Interview on Deutschlandfunk Nova
- Interview on RTL Aktuell
- Participation at ESARDA's 44th Annual Meeting
- SPIEGEL Wissenschaft: How Likely Is the Use of Nuclear Weapons?
- Participation in a Symposium on Russia's War Against Ukraine
- New Publication in Science & Global Security
- A New Union in Peace Research
- SPS '21 conference hosted
- Interview on Deutschlandfunk
- Presentation of book "Towards Nuclear Disarmament"
- Call for Contributions SPS '21
- New Publication in Annals of Nuclear Energy
- You Are Here:Interview on Spektrum.de
- New Publication at the DPG's Physics Journal
- German Bundestag: Expert discussion on arms control and non-proliferation
- Participation at the DPG Spring Meeting [cancelled]
- IPNDV Outreach Event (Cancelled) - Posters Available!
Interview on Spektrum.de
Malte Göttsche has been interviewed by Ralf Nestler on nuclear weapons and nuclear disarmament. The interview has been published on Spektrum.de.